Perm Grippers handle temporary and permanent crowns with ease.
Excessive force is often necessary to remove a crown or bridge during try-in or delivery. The most common causes are heavy contact points, binding areas inside a crown, or just the inability securely grip the casting.
You then risk damaging the crown or having it slip into the patient’s throat.
Using The Perm-Gripper, you can gently but securely grip and hold the casting without fear of damage (to crown or patient). The Perm-Gripper is also useful in the handling of posts and implants. A must for any crown and bridge practice. Why is the Perm-Gripper the instrument of choice:
- Handles Tight Fitting Crowns With Ease
- Securely grasps porcelain or metal
- Tungsten Carbide Welded Tips
- The adjustable inner stop prevents damage to the crown
- Adjustable outer stop securely holds the crown during polishing or applying porcelain